Monday, January 25, 2010

My Digital Studio


How do you like my new banner on my blog? I created it in My Digital Studio from Stampin' Up! This program is very easy to use and comes with great "stamp" images, designer series paper, and embellishments to use in your scrapbooks and other projects. This software is great for designing your cards and scrapbooks before you cut your paper for them, or design and print your pages all digitally, or you can add embellishments after you print your basic page. You can order your scrapbooks in a hard-bound edition, soft-bound edition, or single pages, design and print your own calendars, and much, much more. I am certified in My Digital Studio and am here to be your coach and guide. Check out my website for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, but keep it positive. :0)