Thursday, February 4, 2010

Valentine Card Class

We had a lot of fun at last night's Valentine's card class. I think I will do this every year, but I need a much catchier name than "Valentine's Card class," so please let me know if you have any catchy titles for next year's class (please keep it clean). Here are photos of last night's projects. I have one extra packet left, so if you are interested in buying it, just click here to email me. The cost is $20.


One of my friends received this card as a swap at Leadership and I thought it was very pretty, and very easy.






This one I copied and made a few adjustments to it.

This one I copied from Gretchen Barron. I love this Victoria Secret look.





Congratulations to Nikki. She won the heart treat box filled with Caramel Hershey Kisses.

Upcoming classes:
Cards for a Year, February 17, 6:30 pm, $20
Accessorize Your Look, February 24, 7 pm, $20

If you are planning on attending any of the above classes, please RSVP with payment to hold your spot. RSVP and payment for the Accessorize Your Look class is due February 12, so that I can order supplies needed for the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, but keep it positive. :0)