Friday, March 19, 2010

Happy Friday and Stamposium Update

Gotta love Colorado! One day we’re walking around in short sleeves and basking in the sun and 70°degree weather, and the next we gotta go find the snowboots, gloves and hats with a high of maybe 30° with snow. Craziness! This is great stamping weather, unfortunately I have to be at work all day. At least it’s Friday and I got to stop at Starbucks and use my gift card for a latte on my way in.

How are you doing on the color challenge? I am anxious to see what you come up with using these colors. Please send me photos of your projects and I will post them on my blog for all to see.

I also wanted to remind you about Stamposium. Today is the last day to sign up for this great event at the $40 price (see my link below). You can come and see what we do as demonstrators without any pressure to sign up. I only want you to join my team if you really want to, but we do have a lot of fun, not to mention a discount on all our stamping addictions! You will gain a wealth of information about stamping techniques, see some great demonstrations (I will be demonstrating using the big shot for non-paper projects), and make some fabulous make-and-take projects all included in your admission price, plus Linda Hansen, formerly of Stampin’ Up! will be here to share with us, and she is always entertaining and informative. There are only a few spots left and I hope you decide to join us.

Here's the links:

Mail-In Registration Form

Online Registration

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, but keep it positive. :0)