Monday, March 15, 2010

Jan's Workshop and Color Challenge

My friend Jan had a workshop yesterday and it was just fabulous (as always). As I was getting ready to go, Tigger decided he wanted to go along too. I know Jan's new puppy would have LOVED that!

I always enjoy Jan's workshops. It's always good to see everyone and have fun stamping with them. I was really surprised to see Joann, who drives up from Pueblo. She always cracks me up. She was in town and helped out Jan get ready for her workshop.

We made a card using the Vintage Vogue stamp set from the Occassions mini catalog, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive and Whisper White cardstock. I just love these colors together.

Jan showed us some cards that she has made using a layering technique that is absolutely fabulous and it gave me an idea. I will be posting challenges on my blog for you if you choose to participate. I always love to see what you do, and would love to see what you do with these challenges.

For the first challenge, use the above colors (Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive and Whisper White) and a Stampin' Up! stamp set of your choice (preferrably current catalogs) to create a project of your choice. It could be a card, box, bag or whatever your heart desires. Email me photos of your projects (and instructions if you have them). I will post them on my blog for all to see.


I think this will be a fun way to share creativity. I hope you join the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, but keep it positive. :0)