Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Cards for Tara from Stamposium

This is a variation of a card designed by Sage Kimble. I just loved the vintage look of the card and had so much fun making these. I made these for our fearless leader Tara for part of a Stamposium gift. I am having so much fun distressing paper. You really gotta try it! I spritzed it with a little Champagne Mist paint and alcohol for a little shimmer. It doesn’t show in the pic, but it’s there!




This is another card I made for Tara. I totally CASEd this from Kimberly Van Diepen, and added a little stencil cream with the coordinating stencil for that extra little umph! Very pretty! I hope she liked them.



This is the last card I did for Tara. It uses the Extra Large Fancy Flower punch, the Extra Large Two-Step Bird punch (I told you I really like this one), and Sending Love Notes Kisses from the Occassions mini, the Top Note die and the Stampin’ Up Little Leaves Sizzlet from the Idea Book and Catalog. I added a little bit of Champagne Mist sparkle to this card too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, but keep it positive. :0)