Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Color Renovation

I promised more info and here it is! Out with the old and in with the new. Keep in mind that this change doesn't take place until July 1st, so there's still time to gobble up your favorite colors that are saying "so long!" I highly recommend picking up extra ink refills, cardstocks, ribbons, designer papers, etc.

30 colors are saying goodbye...



And 6 colors (plus 10 previous/current In Colors) are saying "Hello!" One of the 6 is called Crumb Cake (yummo!) and is our current Kraft...but it comes in paper, pads, markers, crayons...holy cow! I am SOOO excited!

Be sure to book your May workshop for the best selection of the outgoing colors. Once June 1st hits (along with the much-anticipated retired-stamp list), the supply is first-come/first-served...PLEASE don't wait until the last minute and miss out on your favorites! This happens every year, and while I wish I had a magic-cardstock-tree, I simply don't. So - order today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, but keep it positive. :0)