Thursday, August 26, 2010

Going to the Birds part 3


This is the last card from our Going to the Birds class last week. This one was so fun. I CASEd this one from Twila Mooneyham on Stampin' Up!'s Stampin' Connection, which is our online social networking/resource for demonstrators. You can be a part of it if you become a demonstrator (even if it's just for the discount on your stamping habit!).

Using the Stamp-a-ma-jig, we were able to line up these cages from the Aviary stamp set so that they look like they are stacked (and maybe about ready to topple over). Yes, there are birds in them (and on them) because what's a cage without a bird? We also used the brights collection buttons.

I think this is an adorable, easy card (yes, this was the easiest of them all).

I am changing up the format of my card class a bit, so stay tuned for details on that.

I hope you enjoyed seeing the cards we made, and if you are interested in attending any classes or hostessing your own workshop, just let me know. I am here to help.





1 comment:

Please leave your thoughts, but keep it positive. :0)