Saturday, August 14, 2010

My first MDS Scrapbook page

Well actually this was page 13 in my Convention scrapbook, but I thought it turned out so cute, that I just had to share it. I have a feeling that either my Convention scrapbook will be huge, or that there will be many of them--there was so much to see!

My Digital Studio (#118108  $79.95) is so easy to use, it's almost too easy. This is pretty much drag and drop or double click to place your photos. It also has the feature that if you are very organized (NOT me--yet) and have all your photos that you want to place in one folder and in order, you can automatically place them into your template. One of these days I will be organized enough to try it.

It's got your favorite stamps and embellishments, and also includes some past faves! (Like the Christmas Cocoa paper from last year's Holiday mini--LOVE it), plus new downloads that can be purchased at a minimal cost.

You can also design your cards in MDS before touching any stamps to paper. Really cool if you are short on a specific color and don't want to mess up while playing. Or you can print them out as is and add real embellishments to the project making it the best of both worlds.

If you already have a program that you do digital scrapbooking in, you can purchase the downloads separately as well. The files are standard graphic files and will work in any photo editing software program.

Another benefit of MDS is you can get training from me! I am certified in MDS and would be happy to help you with your projects.

To purchase this great paper crafting package click here. You won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, but keep it positive. :0)