Friday, September 17, 2010

Wednesday's class

Here are the cards we will be making in Wednesday's class. Oh, by the way,  these were designed by my friend Tara Bazata. I wouldn't want you to think I came up with these all by myself (not that it couldn't be done, but copying is one of the things we as demonstrators do best). 


One uses the new fabric from Stampin' Up! and our cool new seam binding. Absolutely fabulous! You will love this stuff! 


I have gone to a new class fee structure for this class so please read on for the details. You now have the choice of how many sets of cards you would like to make.


Here's the breakdown: 
One set of the three cards - $6 
Two sets of the three cards - $12 
Three sets of the three cards - $18 
Four sets of the three cards - $24


Please RSVP for the class with prepayment so that I know how many sets of cards you would like to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, but keep it positive. :0)