Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Spirited Stamp Night October 8

Please join me for Spirited Stamp night and welcome in the Halloween season with style. We will be making this fabulous tombstone box (designed by Kimberly Van Diepen and Christy Schroeger) and four cards with envelopes in this super fun class. These little babies make great gifts for those Halloween freaks that you know (I happen to be one). I love decorating for this holiday.


I am so excited to share this class with you. I saw this project last year and knew we just had to make this. Keep in mind a few of the items may be a little different. We will be using Basic Black taffeta ribbon instead of the Basic Grey because it's no longer available. 



The cost for the class is $20 and you will leave with this fabulous project and the instructions to make it again on your own. Please RSVP with payment by October 3 to reserve your spot.

Since it is spirited stamp night, feel free to bring your own spirits (wine cooler, beer, etc.) if you would like.

Class starts at 7 pm at my home in Thornton.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, but keep it positive. :0)