Monday, October 18, 2010

Creative Cards brings fall cards


I love autumn, the colors, the leaves crunching, the smells of cinnamon and pumpkin.  Mmmmm, yummy! At this month's class, we will be making Fall cards to celebrate the season.


This one was designed by Kimberly Van Diepen and I absolutely love it. It uses the French Foliage stamp set that is in the Holiday Mini catalog, which is one of my faves. It has a great ribbon technique that adds a lot of dimension.


The next one was designed by Renee Van Stralen.  It uses the En Francais background stamp, which is so pretty. I don't know about you, but I would love to get this in the mail.




And, here's the final card, a simple one with a bit of Champagne Mist Shimmer paint and alcohol spritzed to give it a bit of a sparkle.





Come and make these cards this Wednesday, October 20. I think you will love these, both to keep and to share with your friends. 


Here's the breakdown: 
One set of the three cards - $6 
Two sets of the three cards - $12 
Three sets of the three cards - $18 
Four sets of the three cards - $24


Please RSVP for the class with prepayment so that I know how many sets of cards you would like to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, but keep it positive. :0)