Tuesday, January 25, 2011

It's a bittersweet day

I've got good news and some sad news to share. One of my stamping ladies passed away last week. She has had some health problems lately and wasn't able to come to class as often. We did see her occasionally at a workshop or two. I delivered some products to her in October, and she seemed to be doing okay. I'm glad I got the opportunity to visit with her for a little bit. Unfortunately, her health issues got the best of her and she passed away last Thursday.

As I was cleaning up my craft room after Leadership a few weeks ago, I came across a card she had sent me years ago. Here it is:


I had no idea then that this would mean so much to me. She was a terrific lady and a real sweetheart. Carolyn, you will be missed terribly.

Okay, now on to the good news... It's Sale-A-Bration time! What does this mean? It means free stuff! For every $50 you spend between now and March 31, you get a free stamp set (or accessories) from the Sale-A-Bration catalog. There are soooo many cute things in there, you will want them all, I just know it. And, if none of those seem to tickle your fancy, there is a whole list of others in the back that are sure to appeal to you.

As a hostess, you have the opportunity to earn them for free as well. Host a $300 workshop and pick one of them for free in addition to your hostess benefits.

Sign up on my team, and as a new demonstrator, you get 15% off your Starter Kit, plus get a bonus bundle filled with over $50 in free products.

Check out Sale-A-Bration  by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, but keep it positive. :0)