Monday, February 14, 2011

Super fun without stamping

Joe and I went flea marketing this weekend and it was really fun. Normally, I don't enjoy going, but I was looking for specific stuff for not a lot of money and I found this really cute project.

 I found this little chandelier-looking candle holder at the Goodwill store, and I really liked it. It had that shabby-chic look to it and had the little crystals hanging off of it.

 
I walked around a little bit and came across this glass plate. It had a tarnished sterling silver bottom on it. I told Joe that my idea was to take the bottom off and glue it to the candleholder. He twisted the bottom and it popped off (right there in the store). Oops, guess it's mine now.

  I got them home, cleaned them up and glued them together to make this cute little holder. It is a new home to my Stampin' Up! buttons. Super cute!! (ignore the Crock Pot in the picture).

What inspires you? I would love to hear what inspires you to create your cards, scrapbooks or general crafting projects.

Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, but keep it positive. :0)