Friday, July 1, 2011

Retired stamps party July 7 plus new ideas

The new Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog is here and WOW oh WOW! It is incredible! Every year it seems that Stampin' Up outdoes themselves. This year is really special though. Not only can you get the new InColor colors (which are soooo pretty), but you can also get last year's colors. That's right, they are sticking around for another year! WooHoo! I am so excited because I really didn't get to use them as much as I wanted to. Concord Crush, you're hangin' with me baby!

There are so many exciting products in here that I can't wait to get my hands on! New ribbons in new colors and textures, new Designer Series Paper, punches, texture folders and letterpress plates, OH MY!!!

With the new catalog, it also brings about my Retired Stamps and Accessories sale. I will be hosting my annual sale Thursday, July 7 at 7 p.m. We will have a make and take project and you can pick up your new catalog for just $5 (that's half off) only on this special day. I will have retired stamp sets, paper, and some accessories for sale. Some of these sets are brand new and some of them are a little "loved," but they are all in usable condition.

I will also have munchies just in case you are hungry.

Please let me know if you plan on attending so that I can have your make and take project ready.

Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, but keep it positive. :0)