Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Ho Ho Ho it's Holiday Shopping time

Do you have a stampin' wish list that's a mile long? Maybe a half-mile long? Regardless of how little or much stampin' supplies you want, I can help with that list.

Did you know that I offer gift certificates for Stampin' Up! goodies? Well it's true. Not only that, but you can give your stampin' wish list to your loved ones along with my phone number to make sure you get what you want this year. And with the holiday mini, there are so many cool things you are sure to need this year. From stamps and paper to our new cookie press, you will absolutely love this mini. And there's only one month left to order your faves. I know I want one of everything and I'm sure you do too.

You can contact me at gina.lantz (at) comcast (dot) net.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, but keep it positive. :0)