Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I'm back to bloggin

I almost forgot about this blog. I welcome all of you to my blog and I know it has been a very long time since this was updated, but I am hoping to use this as a way to share ideas with all of you stampers and scrapbookers. You can always check out my web site here for ideas, specials and classes.

Classes coming up are:

Pretty Packages on December 2, 7 pm, and include at least 5 packaging ideas for those small gifts for teachers, neighbors, etc. Cost is $20 and Preregistration with payment is due by November 25.

Cards for a Year December 9, 6:30 pm, and includes 12 cards, 3 different designs. The theme for this month is Masculine cards. The cost is $20 for this class and Preregistration with payment is due by December 2 to hold your spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, but keep it positive. :0)