Sunday, January 3, 2010

A whole new year...already!!

As I'm getting ready to attend my first Leadership event ever, I am thinking about all the fun things coming up in January. The new Occasions catalog begins January 5, and there are sooo many cute things in there, I want them all, as I'm sure you will too. The new punch design is so cool and so much easier to store. And we now have clear stamps which make positioning super easy.

Also Sale-a-bration begins January 5 and is extended this year through the end of March. Sale-a-bration is a great way to earn free products. With every $50 spent, you can pick a free item from the Sale-a-bration catalog. This great event is a whole month longer than in the past AND there are many more free stamps/products to choose from. You can also earn free stamps by hosting a personal card making class in your home with all your friends.

If you love working on the computer, we have My Digital Studio where you can create digital scrapbooks, cards, calendars, and much more. I have had to limit my time on it because you can do so much and my family wonders where I have gone to.

My Cards for a Year class is scheduled for January 13 at 6:30 pm and we will be making all occasions cards. Please RSVP by January 11 if you will be attending, so I can be sure to have a packet ready for you.

I have also had a request for a Valentine's card class in January, so if you are interested in this, please let me know so I can get it scheduled.

Please give me feedback on my blog as well as my Website. I want it to be a great tool for you to use, so let me know what you would like to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, but keep it positive. :0)