Thursday, January 14, 2010

Workshop of a Lifetime!

I'm back home from Phoenix (annual Leadership event--and my first ever) and am bursting with ideas! I've been given a challenge and would love your involvement. Shelli Gardner (the founder/CEO of Stampin' Up!) will be doing workshops (yes, doing them!) for top demonstrators who expand their teams the most (through January). In addition, she will attend a team get-together (before or after the workshop) with that winning demonstrator's team. WOW!

So, I am offering the opportunity to share your love of stamping while enjoying a discount on the most amazing & high quality stamping, scrapbooking, and home decor products. Plus, have the opportunity to be your own hostess (get hostess benefits), earn free product throughout the year, learn new techniques & ideas...and enjoy the benefits of a dedicated team leader (that's me!) along the way.

Right now, each kit choice is 15% OFF plus you may choose ANY $47.95 (or less) stamp set FREE. Please visit my website for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, but keep it positive. :0)