Monday, March 1, 2010

Upcoming Stampin' Events - Don't Miss Stamposium in April

It has been a crazy stampin’ weekend. I helped with Stamp Camp on Saturday, which is an all day event, and we made some fabulous projects, including a very cute journal. I am scheduling my Stamp Camp soon, so check back often for the date.

We had a Stamposium planning meeting yesterday, and this is going to be such a great event. You won't want to miss this WONDERFUL team event (but all stampers are welcome!) where fellow demonstrators & their guests share their terrific ideas, plus we will have our recognition time and other great surprises. Our VERY special guest...LINDA HANSEN! Linda previously worked at Stampin’ Up! and is a hoot! We will sit classroom style for the presentations, and enjoy multiple make-n-takes in another room at round tables. There is a separate Display Room for your viewing ease. LOTS of Workshop WOW presentations will be on main-stage & there will be dozens of terrific product raffle prizes given away! This all-day event includes a break for lunch on your own. You may register with cc via Eventbrite or print/mail in the registration form. Register early for the best rate. Visit http://www.inkandpapercafe.com/ for more details and to register.

Tonight is a shoebox swap with other demonstrators to share ideas and just get together. I will be posting my swap tomorrow, so you can check it out. I was putting it together last night during the closing ceremony of the Olympics, so I’m hoping all of the pieces are cut correctly. Apolo Ohno tends to distract me. I’m so sad that the Olympics are over (no more speed-skating to watch), but that will free up some time to stamp some new projects and use My Digital Studio some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, but keep it positive. :0)