Monday, March 1, 2010

Accessorize Your Look Class

We had a great Accessorize Your Look class last Wednesday night. We made a big fabric flower pin, a white posy bracelet, an adorable butterfly pin (or hair clip), a pink fleece flower pin, and a Sweet Pea felt bracelet. The ladies picked the black material and the purple material, and their flowers turned out beautifully. It took a little longer to put the projects together than I anticipated, but everyone loved their new accessories to show off. Let me know if you would be interested in attending a future Accessories class and I will get one scheduled, probably on a Saturday to allow more time to assemble the projects.

I am so excited to share all the things you can do with the Big Shot die cutting machine. It’s not just for paper crafting. Man, do I love this tool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, but keep it positive. :0)