Monday, April 12, 2010

New color challenge – Tempting Turquoise, Night of Navy, Soft Suede

It’s time for a new color challenge. I told you this would be coming. This month’s color challenge was inspired by a jacket I saw in a catalog. If you are having trouble deciding what colors to put together, get a clothing or home décor catalog to see what they have used. Here’s a picture of the jacket:



And here’s what I came up with for the project. It uses Tempting Turquoise, Night of Navy, Soft Suede and Whisper White. This is a little gift pouch I designed for one of our Stamposium make-and-take projects.
Supplies used: Flower Fancy stamp set; Soft Suede, Tempting Turquoise, Night of Navy and Whisper White cardstocks; White taffeta ribbon; sponge; Night of Navy, Tempting Turquoise and Soft Suede
 
It's your turn. Create your project using these colors and email me your projects. I will include them here on my blog for all to see (and copy).
 
This is April's challenge, so please submit your projects by April 30. You may even win a prize!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, but keep it positive. :0)