Monday, April 12, 2010

Stamposium was a huge success

Whew! Another Stamposium has come and gone, and while we had a lot of fun, Saturday evening I was exhausted! We had the fabulous Linda Hansen share the day with us and she showed us her great fabric projects. We also had some fabulous demonstrations on the versatility of the scallop circle punch from a fairly new demonstrator, some great party ideas including a Bunco party that includes a make-and-take (genius idea), some great projects using the stencils (which I have totally fallen in love with), and of course my fabric flower demonstration (which most of them came from my Accessorize Your Look class earlier this year).

I highly recommend going to this event next time. We have so much fun getting together and seeing what everyone comes up with. It’s a great place to get some really good ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, but keep it positive. :0)