Monday, June 14, 2010

Another stencil card

Here's another card I created for a mini catalog swap. It uses the oh so fabulous Mostly Vintage stencil from the Summer mini catalog (118877 - $9.95) with Bermuda Bay ink (retiring In Color color--bummer) sponge daubered on Sahara Sand card stock, then layered on Bermuda Bay card stock and another Sahara Sand cardstock. The vine is from Elements of Style, also from the Summer mini, and stamped in Versamark ink. I tore the cardstock pieces and worked them to give it a more vintage feel, and then distressed the edges a bit.
I took a stencil brush and slightly watered down Bermuda Bay ink from the reinker and spattered the card, then wrapped it with Very Vanilla taffeta ribbon, stamped the message from Elements of Style and voila!

I really like the look of this card, and making them vintage-looking is so cool. Try your own and send me pictures to post. I would love to see what you come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, but keep it positive. :0)