Sunday, June 13, 2010

This is a first

Last night, Jeremy was asking for a flashlight. He thought we had a black widow in the flowers in front of the porch. I had never seen one before, but it sure was and ugly spider. Spiders creep me out anyway, but this one was really icky-looking. It disappeared into the siding somewhere, so I got the wasp and bee killer that shoots up to 25 feed away and smothered the siding with it. Funny, bee killer also kills spiders, who knew. This morning, there it was and sure enough, it's a black widow. Ewww! Later we went to show Joe and it was gone! I hope the birds didn't decide to have it for lunch, I'm sure it was covered in bee killer. I'm hoping the ants took her away to their nest where some of them may have the same fate. I have nothing against the ants, I just want them to stop leaving their hills in my driveway cracks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, but keep it positive. :0)