Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Excited about the new Stampin’ Up! colors and stamps

As I am getting ready for the Oldies but Goodies stamp retirement event tomorrow, I am sad to see some of the stamp sets and colors go, as I am every year, but really excited about the new colors and stamps coming. Getting the new catalog is a little bit like Christmas as a kid, when you would get the JCPenney Christmas catalog and go through it with a fine-tooth comb, circling EVERYTHING you thought you wanted for Christmas. I still want it ALL--and that’s why I became a Demonstrator--not that I really could buy it all, but what I do buy, I get at a discount. WooHoo! It’s all about the discount!
Remember, if you would like to get the new Idea Book and Catalog, full of many great ideas and projects, for free, just book your workshop for June, July or August now. 
For those of you who have been considering becoming a demonstrator, even if it’s just for the discount, Stampin’ Up! is offering a kit for $99, which is a great deal. Click on the ad on the left to check out my Web site for more details.
Come join us tomorrow night for the Oldies but Goodies event. It starts at 7, but is an Open House Format. You could win prizes, you get to eat ice cream sundaes and spend an evening with fellow stampers. Here’s the Last Chance lists to see what will be going away. See my posting from June 6 or my Web site for details on the Oldies but Goodies event. Hope to see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, but keep it positive. :0)