Saturday, June 12, 2010

Sad to see them go

It's sad to see some of the stamp sets go. As always, it's usually a few of my faves that make this list every year. One of my favorite Designer Papers is also retiring, so we used that at my Oldies but Goodies open house on the make-and-take. I copied this idea from Kimberly Van Diepen, with a few changes to the card to use what I had on hand. It uses the Razzleberry Lemonade paper, most all of the circle punches and the Warm Words stamp set, which I absolutely love cause it has "giggle" and "sparkle" in it. You could enhance this card with a little bit of spatter on it as well.

You still have time to order your faves before they are gone for good. Retiring stamps are available until June 30, however, retiring accessories, reinkers, inkpads and paper are until supplies last. Order yours today by visiting my Web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, but keep it positive. :0)