Monday, December 6, 2010

November class - Holiday cards

Sorry it took me so long to post these cards from the November Creative Cards class. Time has escaped me and I didn't realize that so much time had passed.

The reindeer card pictured here uses the owl punch (just cut off the legs), the snowflake punch for the antlers, and a 3/4 inch punch for the nose (or you could use a glitter brad as well for a bit of dimension. I think these are so super cute.

This card is CASED from another demonstrator, but for the life of me I don't remember who.


 This one I thought was adorable with the little critters on it. It is a very simple card and very easy to put together.
This one was adapted from a gift card holder. I liked the design of it and this has got to be one of my favorite tag stamps. I just love the little pinecone. I think he is absolutely adorable just hanging from the branch. I know, I'm a little off-kilter.

I also finally got to use my little tag punch that I bought a long time ago. I think these little tags add that extra little touch.

I hope these cards give you some ideas for your Christmas or Holiday cards. I would love to see what you create.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, but keep it positive. :0)