Monday, December 6, 2010

Recycle and create a masterpiece

I accidentally stumbled across this project over the weekend and knew I had to make one. It's super cheap, just $2 plus hot glue and my time, to put together this really cool wreath. I got the directions from www.livingwithlindsay.com.

It is a bit time consuming (perfect for watching football and assembling) however you do need to be mindful of where your fingers are in the assembly process to avoid the dreaded hot glue gun burns (of which I have had many over the past years).

I think it would be really cool to use a book with gold or silver gilded edges, now I just need to find one.

I hope you enjoy this project, and that you are inspired to create one yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, but keep it positive. :0)