Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year means New Stampin' Goodies!!!

Can you believe it's 2011 already! Where did the last decade go? Not to mention the last month. I hope you had a great holiday season and are ready for a great project filled new year! My plan for this year is to offer a variety of classes, from card class to techniques, gifts and more. Stay tuned here for upcoming classes and specials.
You should have received your new Occasions Mini catalog and Sale-A-Bration catalog in the mail from me. If you have not, please let me know and I will pop one in the mail to you and make sure you are on my list for next time. If you’re like me, you will look through it many times, marking everything you absolutely LOVE!! If you have a pretty good sized list, think about hostessing a workshop to earn those for free. I can come to you, or if you don’t want the hassle of cleaning, you can host your workshop at my house. If you book a workshop in January, February or March, you will get one of these really cute reusable bags from me (while supplies last), filled with brownie mix and lemonade for your workshop. I’ve even taken care of your snacks! Check my calendar for available dates.
Also beginning this year is Hostess Club. How does this work? You and five others are members in the club, agree to spend a minimum each month of $25 before tax and shipping, and one of the months you get to be the hostess and earn all the hostess benefits. It’s a great way to get together with friends or make some new ones. Contact me for more information or to sign up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, but keep it positive. :0)