Monday, March 21, 2011

Bliss Card for Your Sweetie

I was asked to be a featured demonstrator on Crafty Person's newsletter and I was so honored. I came up with this card, which to me looks a little Valentine-y, but I just love the glitter paper. I am really going to miss the Bliss stamp set. It is a Sale-a-Bration only stamp set, so you can only get it free with a $50 purchase until March 31. After that date, it's gone forever (sob, sob).




I wanted the rose to look like one of those that is white on the bottom and red on the tips. I think they are called J&P Merlot™ Hybrid Tea Rose


I think I may have need a little more Cherry Cobbler on the edges.

Here is another option using the flower punches, Melon Mambo, and Baroque Motifs stamp set.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, but keep it positive. :0)