Thursday, April 7, 2011

Customer Appreciation event this Saturday, April 9

It's been waaaaayyyyyy too long since I've blogged. Man, how time escapes so quickly! I can't believe it will be Easter soon, and all the flowers are beginning to bloom. I got lost in yardwork and a bit of thrift store shopping. I need to get my mojo back into stamping.

I am hoping you can join us this Saturday, April 9, for a customer appreciation event. I am getting together with other ladies to celebrate our customers. We will have free food, drinks, hand and lip treatments and more.

Join us from 11 am-2 pm in Broomfield 80020. Contact me for the actual address.

We are supporting Cans for Hope. Bring aluminum (cans, etc.), steel, batteries, ink cartridges, cellphones and cameras for recycling.

I appreciate your business and friendships and I hope to see you Saturday.

Gina

PS - don't forget, Creative Cards class is Wednesday, April 13 at 6:30 pm. You will make 12 cards, 3 different designs, for $20.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, but keep it positive. :0)