Thursday, October 13, 2011

Fabulous Fall

Don't you just love fall? I love the cooler days, the pretty colors of the trees as they change daily, and the leaves falling, making a crunching sound as you walk on them. I could, however do without the fall allergies - they are killer!

I also love decorating for Halloween. I found these great witches boots at Real Deals in Longmont, which I absolutely LOVE! They make for a cute display in our living room.



With Witchy-poo!


Without the lights 


Pumpkins I made last year with Stampin' Up! Decor Elements and bling.
 

My fabulous candle holders and ceramic pumpkin



Pottery Barn find from Goodwill - looks fall-fabulous!


Speaking of fall, this month's class features some fall projects.  Class will be October 19 at 6:30 pm at my house. Stay tuned for snippets of the projects. Let me know if you can be there. I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, but keep it positive. :0)