Friday, July 6, 2012

Retired Stamps at Open House

Are you ready for a great sale? Did you miss out on getting your favorite retiring stamp sets? If so, this message is for you. I need to make room for all the new goodies in the new catalog, so I have cleaned out my stamp room and that means great deals for you. I will also be offering free shipping on any new catalog orders.

You and your friends are invited to my open house Thursday, July 12, beginning at 7 pm. I will have all my retired stamp sets and accessories for sale at great prices. It is first-come, first-served, so get here early for the best choices. I will also have some completed cards and some card fronts for sale too, for those "I need a card quick" moments. You know you have them, and I do too.

If you need more stamping, Creative Cards class is Wednesday, July 11 at 6:30 p.m. It is a week earlier due to Stampin' Up! Convention the following week. Please RSVP for this class so I will have a packet ready for you.

I hope to see you this week for either or both events.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, but keep it positive. :0)