Monday, August 6, 2012

August is a great month to join my team!


I'm so excited for August recruits!  When you join my team, you will receive this awesome Halloween Printer's Tray Frame project...free!  That's on top of the $99 fully customizeable kit (over $190 value). If you are local, we can schedule a stamp day to make the trays.  If you are distance, we can share pictures.  Either way, it's a fabulous project and also a great time to join my team. Click here to sign up.




In addition, I am offering a special for those who attend an upcoming Regional that Stampin' Up! is putting on over late-summer/autumn months. Here's the rub:
  • What is a Regional?  It's a fun day of stamping and great demonstrations.  Kind of like a stamp camp.  EVERYONE is invited to attend! Click here for the full details.
  • Attend a Regional Seminar for $75 (see chart of dates/locations below) - I will be at the Denver Regional on September 8.
  • IF you join my team by November 10 and get your very first promotion (to Sr. Associate = $1000 in cumulative personal sales) by February 28, 2013, I will refund your Regional Seminar fee.  Awesome!
LocationDate
Hamilton, ONAugust 18, 2012
Providence, RIAugust 25, 2012
Denver, COSeptember 8, 2012
Chattanooga, TNSeptember 22, 2012
Tacoma, WASeptember 29, 2012
Lansing, MINovember 10, 2012
Registration is open for ALL regionals, so time is of the essence.  Please let me know asap if you'd like to join me so that I may register you (you must register through a demonstrator - that would be me!).  I hope you'll join me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, but keep it positive. :0)