Tuesday, December 27, 2011

It's almost time for 2012

I hope you all had a great holiday and got to spend time with your family and friends. I enjoy this time of year, getting to visit with my aunts, uncles and cousins. It's kinda sad that we only get together a few times a year, but I always enjoy seeing them, even if it is only for a short time. Most of my relatives live here in Colorado, so that makes it a little easier to get together, we just get busy with day-to-day activities. Like stamping! :0)

Can you believe in just a few short days, 2011 will be behind us and we will begin 2012. It seems the older I get, the faster time flies by. Speaking of time flying by, there are only a few more days left of the Holiday Mini Catalog, so if you absolutely love some of the stuff in there, you may want to order it soon. The last day to order out of that catalog is January 3, 2012, so if you absolutely love those mini jingle bells, you may think about placing an order either with me or from my website by clicking here.

From what I have heard, the little white card boxes, the stocking punch and stamp set, and the silver glimmer paper are not making the carryover list, so definitely if you want those, you should order them by January 3. I love those little boxes, and you can customize them any way you would like, including the tabbed dividers inside. 
The stocking punch can be used for much more that just a Christmas stocking. You can use blue or pink and make cute little baby booties for a card, or flip it upside down to create a stick horse. You can also cut out little blades and turn the stocking into ice skates for a great winter card.

And the glimmer paper is to die for, and you can customize it with ink and sponge daubers to create a color to coordinate with your projects. I am so sad to see these go.

Check out the clearance rack going on now too. The old style (black whale-looking) punches are being discontinued, but work just as well as the new ones, so you could stock up on the ones you don't have for a great price. Click here to go to the Clearance Rack page.

I am working on some new things to come in 2012, including a possible online hostess club where you can stamp from the comfort of your own home.
 
Also January, February and March are a great time to book your workshops with me. Sale-a-Bration is just around the corner, and you could earn exclusive stamps and accessories that will not ever be in a future catalog. The only way to get them is during Sale-a-Bration and they are so super cute, you are just going to love them.

Lots to come in the new year, so keep checking back and tell your friends too.
I hope you have a safe and happy New Year's day.

Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, but keep it positive. :0)